A splendid stay
We’ve already written about the opening of the Azerai Luang Prabang here, and now Robb Report Malaysia is giving you a chance to win a stay at Luang Prabang’s latest luxury resort.
As the first property in the new Azerai brand, founded by the legendary hotelier and creator of Aman Resorts Adrian Zecha, the Azerai Luang Prabang is set in the beautiful central Laotian town with an enchanting aura and laidback je ne sais quoi. Housed in the former Phousi Hotel that was the destination for French colonial officers, the Pascal Trahan-designed hotel comprises 53 rooms – clean, crisp and luxurious – surrounding a central pool and a 120-year-old Banyan tree. Luxuriate in this amazing property, or grab a bicycle and explore the idyllic atmosphere of this Mekong river valley.
To enter this giveaway, email your name, contact details and answer the question ‘Who is the founder of Azerai?‘ to email@example.com by August 31, 2017. The winner will receive a 3D2N stay at the Azerai Luang Prabang, housed in one room with a maximum occupancy of two guests. The stay is valid for dates between October 1-December 31, 2017 (blackout dates apply, see below).
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to all readers of Robb Report Malaysia residing in Malaysia
- This giveaway is valid for dates between October 1-December 31, 2017 (upon availability). Blackout dates of December 21-31, 2017 apply.
- Complimentary airport transfers (arrival and departure) are included
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 31 August 2017. Winners will be notified via email.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.
- Entries for this giveaway will be signed up for the Robb Report Malaysia newsletter.
- Robb Report Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.