- No products in the basket.
Gentlemen’s Evening at Majestic KL
This package is no longer available
Transport yourself back to a time when men fathered around the parlour, sipping on whiskies, puffing on cigars and enjoying the finer aspects of being a gentleman at the colonial era-tinged The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur is exclusively offering Robb Report readers a special package for you and seven of your friends to roll back the years to a 1930s era of fine living.
The gift experience begins with checking into individual colonial suites for the party of eight, followed by a grooming session at Truefitt & Hill, which holds the prestige of serving successive monarchs of Great Britain. This barbershop is conveniently located within the hotel, enabling guests to segue to pre-dinner drinks at the hotel’s Smoke House. Then, dinner over a degustation menu paired with the hotel’s amazing collection of the delicious Opus One cult wine from Napa Valley, a remarkable cabernet sauvignon blend.
Dinner is followed by a cigar session with a range ranging from the Cohiba Siglo XI to the Partagas Serie D Especial. To cap it all off, each and every gent receives membership benefits at The Smoke House which comprises gym and pool usage, discounts on liquor and cigars, 12 Royal Cut Barber Service at Truefitt & Hill and a personalised smoking jacket.Read More
• A night for each member of your party of eight in the hotel’s Colonial Suite
• A grooming session at the in-house Truefitt & Hill
• Pre-dinner drinks at the Smoke House followed by a degustation menu from the chef paired with Opus One wines
• After dinner cigars from the extensive cigar menu of the Smoke House
• The Smoke House Gentlemen’s Club Membership which includes complimentary dining vouchers, a complimentary night’s stay, gym and pool use, beverage and cigar discounts and a personalised smoking jacket, among others
Gift must be purchased by December 31, 2015