- No products in the basket.
A transformative week in Iceland, by Chōsen and Eleven Experience
This passport is no longer available
From 15-21 September 2017, Chōsen and Eleven Experience will host a seven-day active Iceland experience at Eleven’s Deplar Farm on the remote Troll Peninsula.
The exclusive programme is designed to promote experiential learning through a balance of adrenaline-fueled adventures, diverse fitness modalities, goal-setting and mindfulness, hosted by an expert Chōsen team. The experience will include nutritional and wellness elements with gourmet menus inspired by locally grown produce and daily relaxation sessions. This incredible itinerary will also be available to book in 2018.
The Chōsen Iceland itinerary is centered on the concepts of exploration and experiential learning. Attendees will explore the dramatic wilderness of the Troll Peninsula. Itinerary highlights will include:
– An edge of the Arctic circle exploration via an epic flight aboard the Chōsen Twin Otter airplane
– Outdoor pro-athlete fitness sessions with Chōsen coaches and Olympians
– Wilderness adventure activities
– A sea-kayaking adventure featuring water navigation and rescue skill training
– A wildlife exploration and dry suit snorkeling with whales and puffins
– Summit hikes and orienteering
– Icelandic horseback riding
– A trip to Tongue Lake where attendees will fish for and prepare Arctic char
– A wilderness skills training day on ATVs with a chance to learn the fundamentals of archery and trap shooting
– Daily restorative yoga, spa sessions, breath work and meditation, professional body work and guided goal setting form part of the mindfulness component of the lifestyle itinerary in Deplar’s in-house spa
The week’s nutritionist-designed menu is curated by Chōsen’s Global Executive Chef in coordination with local farms and fisheries. It makes the most of the sustainably sourced local ingredients in Iceland to help support the activity level with nutrient dense meals and snacks.
The Chōsen weeks are designed and shaped by the team of lifestyle professionals who bring their unique expertise that translates into the transformative experience. The Olympic swimming legends Michael Klim (AU) and Ryk Neethling (SA), bring both their athletic and entrepreneurial experience to the fore. Strength and conditioning coach Taylor Rank (UAE) delivers a program of functional fitness focused on optimising movement and training efficiency. While the nutrition and lifestyle elements are designed by nutritionist and educator Elisa Haggarty (USA) and Dr Molly Malloof (MD) (USA) based on research and medical science.