An urban oasis
A year ago – on August 12, 2017 to be exact – Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara opened its doors. As the first Sofitel in Malaysia, it brings the French flair for joie de vivre and sophistication par excellence to the capital of Malaysia. From its 312 rooms – each one a little microcosm of Paris – to the Mediterranean mastery of taste at restaurant Nizza, from the relaxation oasis that is So SPA to the azure tiles of the hotel’s pool, every inch of the Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara is designed with panache and passion. It has just been a year, but Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara has already cemented its position as one of Kuala Lumpur’s leading luxury hotels.
In celebration of the hotel’s first birthday, Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara and Robb Report Malaysia want to give you a chance to experience the rarefied atmosphere yourself. Enter our Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara giveaway by submitting your name, contact details and answer the question ‘When did Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara open its doors?’ by August 31, 2018. The winner will receive a 3D2N stay in one of the hotel’s Luxury rooms, inclusive of daily breakfast. The stay is valid for dates between 10 September and 10 December, 2018.
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to all readers of Robb Report Malaysia residing in Malaysia
- This giveaway is valid for dates between 10 September and 10 December, 2018. Reservations are required for the giveaway redemption.
- Complimentary airport transfers (arrival and departure) and daily breakfast are included
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 31 August, 2019. Winners will be notified via email.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.
- At least 7 days advance reservation required.
- Entries for this giveaway will be signed up for the Robb Report Malaysia newsletter.
- Robb Report Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.