An urban oasis
You wouldn’t think that you’d be able to find a lush tropical urban retreat like this mere minutes away from the heart of Kuala Lumpur, and yet here we are. This is Villa Samadhi, a collection of 21 distinctive villas inspired by traditional Malay architecture that is designed to be a respite to restore one’s soul. That’s apt, because Samadhi is the Sanskrit word for the highest state of meditation, and a stay here promises to rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. It is also a love letter to the tropical treasures of Malaysia, with bamboo and other local materials sourced from ‘Orang Asli’ (Malaysian indigenous tribes) used throughout the urban resort to instill a sense of history, conservation and community.
This is also the site for the annual Samadhi Carnival – you can win tickets to the 2018 Carnival happening on 11 October 2018 on our Instagram here – but Robb Report Malaysia wants to take things a little further. We want to give you a chance to experience this oasis of tranquility yourself. So please do enter our Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur x Robb Report Malaysia giveaway by submitting your name, contact details and answer the question ‘What does Samadhi mean?’ by October 31, 2018. The winner will receive a 3D2N stay at Villa Samadhi, inclusive of daily breakfast. The stay is valid for dates between 10 November 2018 and 28 February 2019.
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to all readers of Robb Report Malaysia residing in Malaysia
- This giveaway is valid for dates between 10 November 2018 and 28 February 2019. Reservations are required for the giveaway redemption. Blackout dates apply, being 23-25 December 2018, 30-31 December 2018, 1 January 2019 and 2-9 February 2019
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 31 October 2019. Winners will be notified via email.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.
- At least 7 days advance reservation required.
- Entries for this giveaway will be signed up for the Robb Report Malaysia newsletter.
- Robb Report Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.