- No products in the basket.
Retreat And Reconnect At Chiva-Som Resort, Hua Hin
Chiva-Som has been in the business of rejuvenating body and soul for over 20 years. Hence a four-stage refurbishment that's scheduled for completion by end 2019. Most recently adding its gorgeous Thai Pavilion suite, guests can expect a tailored programme to suit individual health goals such as stress management, weight loss, and relaxation.
Advised by a team of medical professionals and therapists, your treatments may include body therapies, facials and massages plus meals and classes like yoga, ballast ball, aqua aerobics, metafit and gyrokinesis among others. In addition the resort has also arranged a day-time excursion to Krailart Niwate, the lone urban mangrove in Hua Hin where you will plant a mangrove tree of your very own.
For the Robb Report package, please observe the following validity periods: 6 January - 30 April and 1-10 December 2019. For more please click on the request form button, or email email@example.com
WHAT YOU GET:
- A return trip airport transfer in a Mercedes-Benz E250
- A five-night wellness retreat according to your goals
- A five-night stay in the new Thai Pavilion
- A visit to Chiva-Som’s organic garden
- A hands-on cooking class
- Daily afternoon tea at the revamped Orchid Lounge from 2pm – 5pm (except Saturdays)
- A 50-minute nutrition consultation
- A visit to Kwailart Niwate and a mangrove planting session