We stayed at The Anam when the resort first opened in April, and now Robb Report Malaysia is giving you a chance to win a stay at the latest luxury resort on the unspoilt coast of Vietnam near the seaside city of Nha Trang.
Newly opened this year, The Anam offers an amazing view of the South China Sea, with perfect lawns, pristine sands and red-roofed rooms, suites and villas that bear a French colonial vibe. Lounge and enjoy the view from the resort’s three pools, or build some adrenaline by indulging in some water sports. In the evening, an enticing menu awaits you; or you could take a trip to the lively city of Nha Trang, which has some of the best seafood to offer in Vietnam. Nha Trang also is home to some of the most exciting artists in Vietnam, as well as being the gateway to the country’s best diving spots at the island of Hon Mun.
To enter this giveaway, email your name, contact details and answer the question ‘Which country is The Anam resort located in?‘ below by October 31, 2017. The winner will receive a 3D2N stay at The Anam, housed in one room with a maximum occupancy of two guests. The stay is valid for dates between December 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 (blackout dates apply, see below).
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to all readers of Robb Report Malaysia residing in Malaysia
- This giveaway is valid for dates between December 1, 2017-28 February, 2018 (upon availability). Blackout dates of December 24, 2017 – January 10, 2018 and February 15-20, 2018 apply.
- Complimentary airport transfers (arrival and departure) are included
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 31 October 2017. Winners will be notified via email.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.
- Entries for this giveaway will be signed up for the Robb Report Malaysia newsletter.
- Robb Report Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.