- No products in the basket.
Cheong Fatt Tze’s Feast, a menu for the Penang International Food Festival
This passport is no longer available
How would Cheong Fatt Tze dine if he lived in these times?
Come taste the interpretation as the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion collaborates with the Penang International Food Festival, for 1 night only on April 26th, 6pm.
The four-course menu at Indigo at The Blue Mansion consists of:
- Poached Free Range Chicken kaffir lime leaves, coriander, spicy pickled cucumber, torch ginger dressing
- Popiah jicama, dried cuttle fish, hand-picked crabmeat, salted egg yolk, fried shallot, crustacean consommé
- Crispy Duck Leg hong kong kailan, five spice taro purée, duck jus or Pan Seared Barramundi prawn, stuffed eggplant, nyonya bean sauce
- Coconut & Pineapple Gateau lime, raspberry, sea salt, mango sorbet Coffee or Tea