- No products in the basket.
An Ice Cricket experience at Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, Switzerland
This package is no longer available
Witness international cricket champions taking on the challenge of playing in the extreme environment of the Swiss Alps, launching cricket balls on the ice and snow of the frozen lake of St Moritz on 8 and 9 February. Your VIP tickets provide access to the grandstand throughout the two-day event, with a blanket and liberal doses of champagne to keep you warm.
There’s always the Hospitality Pavilion to ease the chill too, which lets you enjoy lounge access, beverages and lunch on either day.
An exclusive invitation to the Ice Cricket gala dinner will see you partying the frosty night away with the event’s cricket stars at the legendary Badrutt’s Palace Hotel. As it happens, you’ll also be happily installed in the hotel’s Suite St Moritz, which offers ski passes for two.
Afterwards, reward yourselves with dinner in the wine cellar of Badrutt’s Palace, which will tantalise your palate as you’re taken through a lavish wine pairing experience.
In the mood for a little more fun? You’re entitled to complimentary entry to King’s Club and the hotel’s ice rink.Read More
- A three-night stay in Suite St Moritz at Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, including breakfast, ski passes for two and access to Palace Wellness facilities
- Two Royal Prestige tickets to St Moritz Ice Cricket on 8 and 9 February 2018, with access to the Hospitality Pavilion
- An invitation to the Ice Cricket gala dinner on 8 February 2018
- Dinner in the wine cellar of Badrutt’s Palace, with a wine pairing experience
- A two-way transfer between Zurich or Milan airport (Rolls-Royce transfers on request)
This gift must be purchased by 8 January 2018.