- No products in the basket.
‘Ipoh for Gourmet’ package at The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat
The Banjaran offers various programmes incorporating villa stays, spa and wellness treatments and healthy dining, aimed at rekindling relaxation, rejuvenation or romance. The resort invites you to discover the flavours of Ipoh while enjoying fine dining experience at The Banjaran
- Two (2) nights’ stay in a luxurious Villa
- Daily healthy breakfast
- One (1) complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and canapé in the Villa
- One (1) romantic candlelight 5-course set dinner at Pomelo
- One (1) romantic candlelight 5-course set dinner at Jeff’s Cellar
- One (1) half-day tour around Ipoh. Try Ipoh’s famous steamed chicken and bean sprouts at Lou Wong, Tau Foo Fah and Soy Bean Milk at Funny Mountain, the original Ipoh White Coffee, Egg Tarts and many other specialities. Shop for Ipoh biscuits, salted chicken and local sweets. (Lunch and shopping are at your own expense)
- Complimentary access to Lost World Of Tambun (Closed on Tuesday, except on Malaysian school & public holidays)
All programmes incorporating villa stays at The Banjaran are inclusive of complimentary welcome fruit basket, yoga session, turndown service, 24-hour butler service and access to The Banjaran’s unique features.
| Geothermal Hot Springs Dipping Pools | Meditation Cave | Crystal Cave | Thermal Steam Cave | Ice Bath | Garra Rufa Doctor Fish Pool | Free-Form Swimming Pool | Jungle Walk | Fitness Centre |