feast for the senses
We’re big fans of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s outpost in Kuala Lumpur. Nestled at the top of Menara 3 Petronas, with startlingly expansive views of the city skyline, Nobu Kuala Lumpur is a permanent fixture in our city’s fine dining scene. From intricate omakase menus to delectable high teas, from inventive cocktails to rare sakes, Nobu Kuala Lumpur is where the elite gather. And now we want to give three lucky Robb Report Malaysia readers a chance to immerse themselves in Nobu Kuala Lumpur’s grand atmosphere and cuisine.
We have three dining vouchers to give away – two (2) vouchers of RM300 and one (1) of RM200. These vouchers can be used for any dining options at Nobu Kuala Lumpur – for lunch, high tea or dinner. Intrigued? Tempted? Hungry? Then join our giveaway by entering your name, contact details and answer the question ‘Who is the founder of the Nobu global brand of restaurants?‘ below by May 31, 2018.
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to all readers of Robb Report Malaysia residing in Malaysia
- This Nobu Kuala Lumpur dining vouchers are valid for three (3) months from June 1, 2018
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, May 31, 2018. Winners will be notified via email.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.
- Entries for this giveaway will be signed up for the Robb Report Malaysia newsletter.
- Robb Report Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.