- No products in the basket.
Gastronomy Getaway at the Palace Hotel Tokyo
At the resplendent Palace Hotel Tokyo, a host of gastronomic offerings await. Tapping into the learned expertise of shochu advisor Yukari Sakamoto (author of Food Sake Tokyo) and Sake Evangelist John Gauntner (a certified Master of Sake Taster) all the way to the famed ramen hunting exploits of Brian MacDuckston, the Palace Hotel promises a nonpareil epicurean discovery through a highly customised tour of the city’s culinary gems. Within the hotel, its quartet of Japanese restaurants offer a soothing retreat and dazzling view of the Maranouchi district, with equal parts of modernism and tradition. Savour the seasonal freshness of a kaiseki set, amid a view of graceful swans on the moat and be charmed by the faultless service level.
Terms and conditions apply. Package rates are subject to change without notice.Read More
• Three nights of accommodation at the Palace Hotel Tokyo
• Daily buffet breakfast as the Grand Kitchen
• Choice of a prix-fixe lunch or dinner at one of the signature Japanese dining venues – kaiseki at Wadakura, tempura at Tatsumi or teppanyaki at GO.
• Package excludes cost of aficionado experiences. All excursions are customised and based on availability. Fees vary.
• Price excludes international flights.