- No products in the basket.
Amara Singapore’s Chinese New Year feasts
This passport is no longer available
Til 12 February 2017, Amara Singapore presents an abundant array of Chinese New Year delicacies and reunion meals for diners to ring in a prosperous Year of the Rooster.
At Element restaurant, festive signatures such as Boiled Shark’s Bone Cartilage with Sea Treasures, Prosperity Treasure Pot and Broccoli with Mushroom and Black Moss take the centre stage. Celebrants feast on signature dishes across the continents; from Sambal Stingray to live carvings of Roast Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Ragout and Truffle Jus, Baked Salmon and Crispy Pork Roulade, alongside catches of the sea such as freshly-shucked Oyster, Alaskan King Crab and Scallop – best savoured au naturel.
• CNY Eve Buffet Dinner with Fa Cai Yu Sheng: 27 January; SG$88 per adult and SG$39 per child*
• CNY Buffet Lunch: 23 January – 12 February; SG$49 per adult and SG$26 per child*
• CNY Buffet Dinner: 23 January – 12 February (except on 27 January); SG$65 per adult and SG$32 per child*
*Children 5 to 11 years
At Silk Road restaurant, Chefs present a refined selection of premium celebratory signatures and traditional festive must-haves for reunion meals with esteemed business associates, friends and the family. Its Prosperity 8-treasure Yu Sheng showcases an elaborate combination of cured salmon, jellyfish, whitebait, crispy fish skin, sliced abalone, ikura roe with special dressing and a fruity zest.
• CNY Eve Reunion Dinner: 27 January; From SG$68 per person (minimum 2 diners)
• CNY Lunch and Dinner Menu: 16 January – 11 February (except dinner on 27 January); From S$68 per person (minimum 2 diners)
Add splendour to your festivities at home with an assortment of springtime favourites such as Prosperity 8-treasure, Abalone or Salmon Yu Sheng alongside Silk Road’s Prosperity Abalone or Vegetarian Treasure Pot, Claypot Rice with Waxed Meat and Chinese Sausage, Sichuan Smoked Duck with Camphor and Tea Leaf, CNY Yam Cake, Pineapple Tart and more.
Available from through 11 February (Festive Booth at 100 AM Mall, Atrium, 11am – 8pm daily)