- No products in the basket.
Warhol Art Package at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
This passport is no longer available
As the kinetic city of Hong Kong welcomes not one but two major art fairs this season, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong gets in on the action with its Warhol Art Package. Those taking in Art Basel Hong Kong and Art Central Hong Kong will find the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong to be the ideal jumping off point due to its close proximity to both these fairs.
Additionally, from now till April 2nd , the hotel collaborates with auction house Phillips to present a wholly unique photography exhibition around a rare set of 200 photographs lensed by Andy Warhol on his visit to Hong Kong and China in 1982. Warhol – who had also checked into Suite 1801 of the Mandarin Oriental during his Hong Kong stopover, shows flashes of his pop art inclinations with up close views of room furnishings, a bird’s eye perspective of the bustling Connaught Road Central and a quartet of stills of the Great Wall. On May 28 this year, the collection of works will be auctioned by Phillips at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
The Warhol Art Package includes:
- Overnight accommodation
- Three-day passes for two guests to Art Basel Hong Kong (happening between 23 and 25 March 2017)
- VIP pass for two guests to Art Central Hong Kong (happening between 20 and 25 March 2017), including unlimited entrance to the fair, an invitation to First Night and access to the Club Central lounge
- Invitation for two guests to the Phillips’ “Warhol in China" opening reception at the hotel on 20 March 2017
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at Clipper Lounge or American Breakfast at Café Causette for up to two guests
- A welcome bottle of Ruinart Brut Champagne
- Art-inspired welcome amenity on arrival