Maybank, the local partner for American Express, has introduced a new metal Platinum Card. Available to both new and existing Platinum Card holders, the new stainless steel card adds a tangible touch of class and exclusivity.
The American Express Platinum Card is available to customers who have a minimum annual income of RM190,000, and the benefits are geared towards global travellers with a taste for luxury.
These benefits include:
- Accelerated Points Earn Rate: Earn 5 Membership Rewards points for every RM1 spent locally or overseas. Membership Rewards points never expire – giving Card Members flexibility and choice.
- Attractive Welcome Offer: Gives Card Members the opportunity to earn 300,000 Membership Rewards points with a spending of RM 20,000 within 3 months of owning the Card. 300,000 points is equivalent to a KL – Tokyo return ticket on economy class.
- Bypass criteria to enjoy complimentary Upgrade to Hotel Elite Tiers: Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards, Gold and Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade status.
- International Airline Programme: Special savings on airfares on Etihad Airways, Emirates, Qatar Airlines and Singapore Airlines. The conversion rate is RM1 = 1 Enrich Mile; 1 Krisflyer; and 1 Asia Miles.
- Unlimited access to a global network of airport lounges: With the Global Lounge Collection, Card Members can access over 1,200 lounges at more than 500 airports, including the exclusive Centurion® Lounge by American Express, Plaza Premium First in Malaysia and Priority Pass lounges.
Here’s how you can get your hands on this new card. Fill in the following details: