This August, look forward to a spot of self-indulgence or delight your nearest and dearest courtesy of Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur. Set in the heart of KL’s city centre among the lush greenery of KLCC Park with stunning vistas of the Petronas Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur is a world-class luxury hotel that prides itself on impeccable service, an array of sumptuous dining options and an award-winning spa and wellness centre. These exceptional offers are available for a special limited-time only from 18 to 23 August 2020.
Our pick of the bunch for the Robb Report Malaysia reader would be the phenomenally priced Romantic Royal Retreat in a Royal Suite – one of the hotel’s grandest accommodations with a double-volume living room and a panoramic view of the KLCC oasis. Here, you can truly live like a king, or royal, where you enjoy an Oriental Essence in-room massage and an in-suite champagne dinner for a special offer of RM5,800+ which represents a nearly RM30,000 savings over the pre-MCO price.
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur’s rooms enjoy panoramic views of the city skyline, with rooms that are equipped with floor to ceiling windows that make sure that you have a first-class seat to the delights the bustling city down below. If you’re a foodie, the hotel does not hold back with an array of restaurants to choose from each offering global cuisines from tapas to local delights set in surroundings that give an air of refinement and calm.
With one of the top spas in the city, pamper yourself at The Spa where your body, mind and spirit can be eased though tailor-made treatments. Those looking for more physical activities can sign up for private tennis lessons at Malaysia’s only world-renowned Peter Burwash International (PBI) tennis centre or workout at the state of the art fitness centre.
Plan your city staycation with the following limited-time offers:
- 35% off Best Available Rate in a Deluxe City View Room at RM389+ (normal price RM599+)
- 35% off Best Available Rate for a Club Deluxe City View Room at RM590+ (normal price RM 909+)
- 57% off two night’s stay for the price of one in a Deluxe City View Room with breakfast, buffet dinner and upgrade to next room category at RM899+ (normal price RM 2,103.50+)
- 83% off the Romantic Retreat in a Royal Suite or Presidential Suite for two persons with breakfast in bed, Oriental Essence in-room massage and in-suite champagne dinner at RM5,800+ (normal price RM35,700+)
Valid from now until 29 December 2020 (Blackout dates may apply).
Food & Beverage
- 2-course set lunch on weekdays at AQUA Restaurant & Bar at RM88 per person
- 25% off Free flow of beer and wine for two hours at AQUA Restaurant & Bar at RM90 per person (normal price RM130)
- 50% off ‘2 for 1’ Gourmet pizzas at AQUA Restaurant & Bar at RM66 (normal price RM132)
- 50% off buffet breakfast at Mosaic at RM55 per person (normal price RM110)
- 40% off buffet dinner at Mosaic at RM99 per person (normal price RM168)
Only valid for redemption during regular opening hours, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers. Dining experiences are valid for up to 6 persons only and cannot be shared with larger parties.
Spa & Wellness
- 50% off Weekday 60-minute massages (Urut Melayu, Immune Booster and Stress Recovery) at The Spa at RM 230 per person (normal price RM460)
- 25% off Weekend Spa Treatments (Urut Melayu, Immune Booster and Stress Recovery) at The Spa at RM345 per person (normal price RM460)
- Receive RM4,000 worth of spa treatments over a period of six months at RM3,000
- 50% off Fitness & Wellness membership joining fee at RM1,250 (normal price RM2,500)
- Private tennis lessons at RM200 per session (normal price RM300)
Offers are valid for redemption at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers. Treatment sessions and memberships must be activated between the date of purchase and 30 September 2020. Advanced reservations are required, and guests must highlight their order number at the time of reservation.
Make a Reservation: Call +603 2179 8818 or Email: [email protected] for rooms. Food and beverage call +603 2330 8798 or Email: [email protected]. Spa & Wellness call +603 2179 8772 or Email: [email protected].
These deals will be available on 18 August 2020 at The Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur shop.