- No products in the basket.
Gallop Across The Pristine Ahuriri Valley From New Zealand’s Newest Adventure Lodge
Carved into a hillside slope ringed with snow capped mountains, The Lindis has just opened in November last year. With its swooping timber roofline, this luxury lodge of five suites blends into its stunning scenery flawlessly. Located in the Ahuriri Valley of North Otago, South Island, expect fly-fishing on the Ahuriri River (rated among the world's top ten) and high-country horse trekking. For even better views, enrol at the local gliding school before viewing the Southern Alps from the air. Alternatively, hop on an e-bike or off-road buggy to navigate grasslands, gravel and riverbeds.
After your fill of adventure, return home to a delicious local menu featuring venison, beef and Mt Cook alpine salmon. An expertly stocked wine cellar goes without mention, but enjoy your glass of New Zealand's best vino outside and under a million stars. Views of the Milky Way are excellent thanks to the crisp clear atmosphere of the high country.
After three nights reconnecting with nature, spend your last two evenings in Queenstown, at the Azur Lodge. Packed with superb restaurants, art galleries, pubs and adventure sports stores, you'll also get to choose between a wine tour or a boat cruise to Milford Sound. Created by local travel experts at New Zealand In Depth, this five day itinerary is priced at £7,800 for two persons including accommodation at The Lindis and Azur lodges, transfers and car hires, and the boat cruise to Milford Sound.Read More
WHAT YOU GET:
- 3 nights exploring the Ahuriri Valley from The Lindis
- All meals provided for at The Lindis
- 2 nights in New Zealand’s adventure mecca of Queenstown, from Azur Lodge
- Afternoon tea, evening drinks & canapés and breakfast at Azur Lodge
- Complementary transfers to downtown Queensland
- Choose between a wine tour or a fly-cruise-fly trip to Milford Sound for a boat cruise