- No products in the basket.
Explore Amsterdam From Hotel TwentySeven
This package is no longer available
Amsterdam is a bustling cosmopolitan with the charm of a little town. Cycling is much encouraged, art exhibits dot the city, and peculiar shaped buildings outline the landscape. Quaint coffee shops are just as easily found as boisterous bars, making sure there’s something for everyone.
One of its 2018 highlights was the opening of the 16-suite only Hotel TwentySeven. Housed on the third to seventh floors of a 1916 building, you’ll find lots of space and opulent furnishings befitting what remains one of Europe’s most prominent mercantile cities.
Fittingly placed in the centre of town with Amsterdam’s main museums only 15 minutes away by tram, Hotel TwentySeven is a stone’s throw from the main historic canals. Inside, visitors encounter both a visual and tactile experience with velvet sofas, textured wallpaper and oak parquet flooring.
Over the course of your two-night stay, enjoy a private candlelit canal cruise, an ‘Insider Amsterdam’ tour by Lilian Tilmans (who holds the Keys to the City), a 45-minute helicopter ride, and exclusive VIP nightclub services for midnight partying. Back at your suite, prepare to be pampered by a top massage master, followed by dinner at the private table of Restaurant Bougainville’s Executive Chef,Tim Golsteijn.Read More
WHAT YOU GET:
- Luxury round-trip airport car service
- A two-night stay in the Grand Terrace Suite for two people, with champagne and caviar breakfast, a bottle of Dom Perignon, and private butler services
- Private candlelit canal cruise
- A gift from diamond jewellers Gassan (valued at up to €2,000)
- Private ‘Insider Amsterdam’ tour
- A dinner at Restaurant Bougainville at chef’s private table
- An in-suite massage and treatment for two
- VIP nightclub services including a customised evening of club-hopping, bottle service and meet-the-DJ oppportunities
- Private helicopter ride around Amsterdam